Friday 14 February 2014

SCAMPOLICE GROUP. SCAMMER MESSAGES DATABASE



Welcome to Scampolice Group's Database of Scammer messages.  
    Scampolice Group warns you:

If you see these texts, or parts of them in messages, then you are dealing with a scammer, probably from West Africa or Malaysia, but may be from other countries as well. Scammers use cut and pasted text because they are usually almost illiterate, uneducated, and have little English, or because it is easier to do it when dealing with hundreds of potential victims a day. Note: scammers hardly ever address you by name and this is because it makes it unnecessary to edit messages with names in them. They will call you “Honey”, “Baby”, “my Queen”, “Angel”, etc.
Never tell a scammer how you caught him*. Never tell him about his message text and never correct his mistakes. We like our scammers to continue to be uneducated and stupid. Remember when a message suggests you send money, you are talking to a scammer and whatever the excuse he gives you, send nothing and leave without a word.
*Even if you think you are dealing with a woman be assured it is a boy in an internet cafe.   



  Be careful with the people, who suddenly contact you on SKYPE/MSN/Yahoo messenger. There are NO SOLDIERS, GENERALS, SERGEANTS or OFFICERS, using messengers who will offer you romance, especially if they claim to be in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.
  Offshore: 
ENGINEERS, GOLD AND GEMSTONE DEALERS, and similar persons are also FAKE.
 
Take notice: 
SOLDIERS NEVER PAY FOR LEAVE 
Government Departments DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION/MoneyGram, or similar transfers. 




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                            
                                  June Kirby /
                            Bernardo Moore /
                                Roben White /
                                   (Nigeria)








Login IP: 173.193.202.116 (PROXY)

Hostname:       us9.anonymox.net
ISP:     SoftLayer Technologies
Organization:  Hosting Services
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (8)
Type:   Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United States
State/Region:  Illinois
City:    Chicago


Blacklooker.com:

jkirby
 

                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                           Photo of Tanasha W (Model, Actor, Musician, Dancer):
                  
                                       http://www.starnow.ca/Taranasha



PROFILE INFORMATION:

Female
34 years old
Chicago, Illinois
United States

Blacklooker.com. INBOX:

Message N 1:

I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general.I have a wonderful passion for writing. I'm kinda good in poetry, and am very ambitious. My friends will tell you that I am honest, have a sense of humor and care deeply for family. I believe in fate, real love and God Almighty because I was born and raised to love God and share this love with others in divers ways, in any case I respect other people's world view. I am not into smoking or drugs, but will drink a little on rare occasions. In my leisure time I enjoy movies, music, festivals, concerts, the beach, visiting parks, working out, barbecues, boating, and any experience that creates great memories. I'm a honest and trusting person sometimes too trusting and I always give people the benefit of doubt. I have a very big heart. I give unconditionally without wanting anything in return. I give unconditionally and once I give it, it is gone and committed as seed. I believe in helping the less fortunate whenever possible. I like to laugh and play, but I also have a very serious side when I need to have one. I am very goal oriented, and I try to stay organized and I am also an extremely loving woman. I would have to say I am very funny and fun to be around. I am very kind and have a huge heart. I like to be around people with a good sense of humor. I love to laugh a lot and make people smile and laugh. I am most happy when I see people smiling and laughing. I am very independent and enjoy spending quality time with those I love. I enjoy going out to dinner and having drinks but I have not done that for a very long time now because I don't have anyone to go with.


Message N 2:
jkirby41
To: XXXX
On: 02/17/2014

The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt. Despite the fact that i have been hurt. I still believe there is someone out there for me. If you are that man kindly show interest with seriousness and if you not then let keep searching.
 Message N 3:
jkirby41
To: XXXX
On: 02/17/2014

True love is like ghosts which everyone talks about and few have seen. I'm in search of a true love from a true loving, caring and committed man which is why am writing you this message. If you are that man let get started and if not, let both keep searching.


Facebook.com:

Kirby June


                        FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Worked at Office Assistant
Studied at Polk State College
Past: Polk Community
Lives in Lake Wales, Florida
From Lake City, Florida

June Kirby
10 December 2013

An ideal relationship for me would be one where be both respect and show one another that we care for each other. It would be loving and intimate. We would do things for each other because that it what we want,To please each other. It should not be stressful it should be mutual, honest, caring and loving.


BlackPlanet.com:

jkirby41

                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                     Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Here For: Serious Dating
Member Since: August 09, 2012   
Age: 34
Location: Miami, FL
Race:  Black/African American
Zodiac: Aries


I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general.I have a wonderful passion for writing. I'm kinda good in poetry, and am very ambitious. My friends will tell you that I am honest, have a sense of humor…


Profiles of the same scammer on some other sites:

OKCupid.com:

turk2bernmoore (Bernardo Moore)


                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

50 / M / Straight / Single
Manchester, United Kingdom


I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general. I have a good education and a good job. I have a wonderful passion for writing. I'm kinda good in poetry, and am very ambitious. My friends will tell you that I am honest, have a sense of humor and care deeply for family.



I am a civil Engineer, I am not into smoking or drugs, but will drink a little on rare occasions. In my leisure time I enjoy movies, music, festivals, concerts, the beach, visiting parks, working out, barbecues, boating, and any experience that creates great memories.


Badoo.com:

1. Bernardo

 

                         FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Age: 50
Location: Benin City, Nigeria*;) winking


Relationship status: I'm single
Appearance: 
5' 9'' (175cm), 185lbs (84kg), athletic body, brown hair and blue eyes
Living: By myself
Education: College/University
Languages: English (average)
Work: Civil Engineering


I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general. I have a good education and a good job. I have a wonderful passion for writing. I'm kinda good in poetry, and am very ambitious. My friends will tell you that I am honest, have a sense of humor and care deeply for family.

Interested in:


I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. A woman who is very passionate, intelligent, funny, honest and
responsible. A woman who have the ability to share her heart and her mind and will not play games. I am a fun loving man, down to earth, have lots of interests and hope to find that special woman to share life with.


2. Scott



                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Age: 57
Location: Collingwood, Canada
Relationship status: I'm single
Appearance:
    5' 10'' (178cm), 185lbs (84kg), average body, blond hair and blue eyes
Living: By myself
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: self employed. I have a reasonable income

About me:


I am distinguished looking, blue eyes, black hair, 5'10" or 178cms and my weight is 185lbs or 84kg.. I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general. I have a good education and a good job. I have a wonderful passion for writing. I'm kinda good in poetry, and am very ambitious. My friends will tell you that I am honest, have a sense of humor and care deeply for family…..

Interested in:


am looking for a caring, objective, sincere, humorous, honest woman who stimulates me both intellectually and physically. It is my hope that she is a good communicator and willing to experience all that life has to offer



LoopyLove.com:

Turk2

                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                             Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Living the dream! Wanna join me?
Age     50
Relationship Status     Divorced

TURK2's statement
I am Italian based in the United States, I am a Civil Engineer by Profession. Divorce Six years ago with a daugther, she is 17years old. I am distinguished looking, blue eyes, light brown hair, 5'9', my weight is 185lbs or 84kg.. I am intelligent, passionate, and optimistic about life in general. I have a good education and a good job. I have a wonderful passion for Groceries. I believe in fate, real love and God Almighty because I was born and raised to love God and share this love with others in divers ways, in any case I respect other people's world view. I am not into smoking or drugs, but will drink a little on rare occasions. I'm a honest and trusting person sometimes too trusting and I always give people the benefit of doubt. I have a very big heart. I give unconditionally without wanting anything in return. In my leisure time I enjoy movies, music, festivals, concerts, the beach, visiting parks, working out, barbecues, boating, and any experience that creates great memories.

PositiveDating.com:

Roben White
 
    
                         FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


PROFILE INFORMATION:
48, Male

 Status: 
 Widowed 
 Ethnicity: 
 Black / African American 
 Location: 
 Dallas, Texas 
 Seeking: 
 Female, A Long-Term Relationship 
 Lives: 
 I Live with My Children 


 Looks: 
 Very Handsome / Pretty 
 Hair / Eyes: 
 Black / Black 
 Body: 
 Average Body Build 
 Height: 
 A Little Shorter Than Average 


 Smoking: 
 No Way 
 Drinking: 
 I Drink Socially 
 Religion: 
 Catholic 
 Education: 
 Bachelors Degree 
 Children: 
 I Have Children - Living with Me 
 Income: 
 50,000 - 60,000 

 I am Roben White and i am from USA, was married but lost her some years back and since then i haven't been with any woman, i have a daughter and i am a businessman, i work in
the oil and gas sector. That is, i buy and resell sweet crude oil The perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation that just seem to endlessly flow and before too long we realize that hours have passed yet it only seemed like minutes. We would never want the night to end. The night would possibly end with a romantic kiss and we would both go home and think of each other till we fell asleep.
An ideal relationship for me would be one where be both respect and show one another that we care for each other. It would be loving and intimate. We would do things for each other because that it what we want.to please each other. It should not be stressful should be mutual, honest, caring, loving, understanding, God fearing.. etc. my contact id is

robenwhite@yahoo.com

I am an honest and kind minded man. I love being around with my woman because she is my closest companion. I love taking my woman to the beach where we could hold hands and share intimate moments together. I also love picnicing. Special spots where i can be with my woman alone where we will seem to be the only humans on the earth. I love sea foods, my hobbies include music,Petting my woman, swimming.I have a free mind and sometimes i get hurt because some people take advantage of my free nature. I seek a serious long lasting relationship..

I like to meet an honest and kind heated woman that will appreciate and reciprocate my love for her. A woman that will open her heart to me. I am not a fastidious person all i require from my woman is sincerity and understanding.
Communication as far as I am concerned is very essential in any relationship.
love going to the beach with my woman.

Badoo.com: 

Roben White

                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Age: 49
Location: Texas City, TX, United States
Education:  Advanced degree


Person.com:

Roben White


                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


PROFILE INFORMATION:

USER ID: 6138095
Nickname: robenwhite
Name: Roben White
Age: 51 (Mar 11, 1962)
Gender: Male
Country: Papua new Guinea *:-? thinking
State/Region: Southern Highlands
City: Usa
Distance: 7199 ml (11586 km)
Registered: May 22, 2012, 06:19
Last login: May 22, 2012, 07:30

Height: 5 ' 8 " (173 cm)*;) winking
Education: Bachelor of Business Admin
Weight: 222 lbs (101 kg) *#-o d'oh!
Marital status: Separated
Eye color: Black
Children: Have
Hair color: Black
Horoscope: Pisces, year of Tiger
Living: With kids
Drinking: Socially
Body Type: Athletic*:-/ confused
Smoking: No
Sexuality: Straight

More about myself: 
I am Roben White and i am from USA, was married but lost her some years back and since then i haven't been with any woman, i have a daughter *;) winking and i am a businessman, i work in
the oil and gas sector…..
Details:
My name is Roben and i am from US, TX, , i am a widower. I am a businessman, i work in the oil and gas sector. That is, i buy and resell sweet crude oil. I have a son.*:-? thinking *:-/ confused
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wantThe perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation that just seem to endlessly flow and before too long we realize that hours have passed yet it only seemed like minutes. We would never want the night to end. The night would possibly end with a romantic kiss and we would both go home and think of each other till we fell asleep. An ideal relationship for me would be one where be both respect and show one another that we care for each other. It would be loving and intimate. We would do things for each other because that it what we want.to please each other. It should not be stressful should be mutual, honest, caring, loving, understanding.

ADMIN:
Female faceless Profile of the same scammer, created with the e-mail address robenwhite@yahoo.com. We can see another e- mail address using by this scammer: baby_rosewhite@yahoo.com

MySpace.com:




                                 FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:



LatinLoveSearch.com:

Thomasscout74  (Thomas Scout)
 


                        FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!
  
PROFILE INFORMATION:

Thomasscout74:

Am Thomas scout a single father , am 50 years...
           
Thomasscout74            
51, male
Cairo, USA
Widowed
English, English
Estate survyor and Dentist Mat *:-? thinking
Have 1 children

Description:
Am Thomas scout a single father , am 50 years old with a daughter , i live in Cairo Illinois , I'm going to be honest and straight forward about what I'm looking for. One I don't play game please don't with me, I am what I am, I expect the same. I'm a loving,romantic,affectionate,passionate,trustworthy,caring,understanding,honest,sensitive,tender,respectful,easy going with a good sense of humor. i also know how to treat a woman with the love,respect, and honor that he deserves and will hopefully give me in return


Ideal match description:
An ideal relationship for me would be one where be both respect and show one another that we care for each other. It would be loving and intimate. We would do things for each other because that it what we want.to please each other. It should not be stressful it should be mutual, honest, caring and loving



YM Avatar with junekirby41@yahoo.com


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


ADMIN:
This is very a prolific scammer. He has Profiles on many other sites…

Another link about this one:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32381Info 


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                         
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                  

                       419 Scam
                 with the names of

                   Raymond Odierno /
                      Simeon Brooke /
                   TS2 mobile service



 



Information about Domain “rediffmail.com”:
Registrant Organization: Rediff.com India Ltd.
Registrant Street: 1st fl, Mahalaxmi Engg Estate, Mahim
Registrant City: Mumbai
Registrant State/Province: Maharashtra
Registrant Postal Code: 400016
Registrant Country: IN (India)

IP Addresses used:

IP:       198.199.123.20

ISP:     Digital Ocean
Organization:  ServerStack
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Type:   Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United States
City:    New York

IP:       207.244.77.2

ISP:     Leaseweb USA
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Type:   Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United States
State/Region:  Virginia
City:    Manassas


IP:       198.199.123.18

ISP:     Digital Ocean
Organization:  ServerStack
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type:   Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United States
City:    New York


WU/MG Money transfer to:

Receiver: Henny Suzana Mediani
Address:

Country: Australia
State: Victoria
Zip Code: 3000

Amount: 865 USD




ADMIN:
 There were two Profiles of the same scammer on Facebook.com and both have been deleted. We’re showing screenshots of the Profiles and photo used by the scammer on those Profiles.



Facebook.com: 

1. Ray Od
https://www.facebook.com/ray.od.77 DELETED
 
                              FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                       Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


PROFILE INFORMATION:
       
Worked at U.S - ARMY
Studied at United States Army War College
Past: Morris Hills High School
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Rockaway, New Jersey
Joined Facebook
15 April 2014


2. Raymond Raymond T


                                FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

                            Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Past: Morris Hills High School
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Rockaway, New Jersey
Joined Facebook
7 February 2014
Facebook.com. INBOX:

Message N 1:

                               SCAMMER MESSAGE!

Gen Raymond Raymondt   

Hello, i would like to connect with you and see how it goes as i do like your profile, am not regular on the site, please could you write to my private info on raymondtodierno1@gmail.com  Hope to hear from you
By the way Am General Raymond T Odierno  (really? but I’m a Chinese Emperor then… *:D big grin *:O) clown)


Message N 2:


                        SCAMMER MESSAGE!

Gen Raymond Raymondt   
please write to rodierno@rediffmail.com


Message N 3:



                            SCAMMER MESSAGE!

Raymond Raymond T         
Roads maybe sometimes rough but with you, no matter how rough the road is. I'll take no alternate route cause together we can make it through.. No matter how tough the going, I'll keep on going cause with you, my love the journey will never be boring.

Message N 4:

                                 SCAMMER MESSAGE!


Raymond Raymond T
Dear ,
Thank you for writing back. I am glad I have had this opportunity to get to know you and I look forward to learning more as we continue to build our friendship.. I am a caring and trusting gentle man. I live a simple life and you can always see that with the beautiful smile that shows on my face. I do not like yelling though, It makes me very nervous and I feel uncomfortable. It really bothers me when people holler or yell at me. I believe that communication is talking through issues instead of speaking in anger or aggression. Please, feel free to ask any questions you like because I am more than happy to answer them. I hope all is well between us as our relationship continues to move forward. I cannot wait to hear from you again and await your reply. Please know that I am not usually so forward as to move so quickly.
Kisses

Messages on a mail box:


Message N 5:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Dec 2013

My favorite color is blue, black, white....favorite food......i eat anything that
tastes good....i do a little whiskey on a mission.....but i prefer natural fruit
wine....no, i don't smoke.....favorite sports...is football,
taekwando....karate.....golf....boxing...
@ my leisure....i like going to the cinemas...working out......fishing and
camping.....
Religion.....christian catholic....but dont have problems with other religions...

My kind of music is classical, r & b....sometimes rap...
My type of movie....is action, thriller and romance....
My favorite tv programmes are....documentary, sports
Reading....i think i prefer...newspapers and novel....

I think this is all about me...and if there is something missing, please, take out
time to ask and i will not hesitate to answer you....

Thanks and i hope to read from you soon.

Regards,
Gen.Raymond T odierno

Message N 6:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
  
On the wings of an eagle,
My love for you flies.
Soaring higher and higher,
And touching the skies.

I reached up above,
And pulled a star from the sky.
To place it within,
Your precious minds eye.

To dwell there forever,
As my love for you.
On the wings of our love,
Enduring and true.

I honor you my darling,
With all that I am.
Please darling please,
Will you be my man?

There are so many things,
My heart wants to say.
I love you sweetheart,
There is no other way.

Attachments: 

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

Message N 7: (provocative*;) winking)

From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014

Hello darling
Yes honey i do have great plans for us and to be together is what am trying to 
hasten up.Honey i do like sex very much but i have also learn to control it with 
masturbation because am a honorable person and i don't want anything that will bring 
a bad image to reputation.You know woman can make up things just to get into you.and 
i really want to have you in my bed as soon as possible because i have loved you and 
i have promised to spend the rest of my life with you..I really love you and i know 
you will resting for this few days..so tell me what are you favorite colors of 
underwears,baby my favorite sex position is when i fucked from back...so tell what 
is yours?I love you so much and i will forever love you

Hugs and kisses
Take care honey hope to hear from you soonest

Message N 8:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Honey i already send my pictures to you or have you forgotten how was your trip and 
i hope you are ok..Please tell me more about trip,business schedules,where do you 
stay and what have you be eating..did you attend dinner party..did you had too much 
to drink,and honey when was the last time you had sex...i love you so much and right 
am here at my station trying to concentrate on work but i do think of you always and 
i will always do..i will cherish and love you forever..please don't break my heart

Hugs darling



Message N 9:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014

Where are you this moment
Only in my dreams
You're missing, but you're always
a heartbeat from me.

I'm lost now without you.
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching, I keep hoping,
but time keeps us apart.

Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?


Winter lies before me,
Now you're so far away
In the darkness of my dreaming
The light of you will stay
If I could be close beside you
If I could be where you are
If I could reach out and touch you
And bring you back home

Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?

To me...

Message N 10:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014

Thanks to my God that you are safe and i was beginning to get worried about you
honey and i was happy to hear from you this evening i love you so much and it has
been lonely without you..i hope your business was successful and everything went
well..i hope to get some of your pictures from you soonest and honey i guess i will
making plans for my retirement and hoping we could be together soonest and start
planning out lives more and more..i was thinking and dreaming what we could do
together,the kissing,the touching and everything and Baby,i want to ask you one
question and i want you to be sincere with me..do you really love and trust as i do
trust and love you and i want to know if you had sex during thus trip of
yours..don't lie to me anything you do no matter how the truths hurts always tell me
the truth ok as i will always do to you...you are mine forever..love you so much

Yours darling
General Raymond Odierno

Message N 11: (analogous stuff about sex *8-} silly*;) winking)
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014

Hello darling
Yes honey i do have great plans for us and to be together is what am trying to
hasten up.Honey i do like sex very much but i have also learn to control it with
masturbation because am a honorable person and i don't want anything that will bring
a bad image to reputation.You know woman can make up things just to get into you.and
i really want to have you in my bed as soon as possible because i have loved you and
i have promised to spend the rest of my life with you..I really love you and i know
you will resting for this few days..so tell me what are you favorite colors of
underwears,baby my favorite sex position is when i fucked from back...so tell what
is yours?I love you so much and i will forever love you

Hugs and kisses
Take care honey hope to hear from you soonest

Message N 12:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014

Thanks for your lovely message once again darling...i really love you and i
appreciate the fact that you came into my life..here are some few questions i will
ask you,you have not answer the first set i hope you can answer all together..

1. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
2. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a
relationship?
3. What type of scent do you like on a woman?
4. Would you say you have a “type”? Do I fit what you thought you were looking
for?
5. How do you describe me to other people?
6. How do you think I should describe you to other people?
 Message N 13:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

I want you to be happy so I'm sending you this perfect day,the kind of day in which
everything goes right and only good news comes your way. You'll have nothing to
worry about, no reason to gripe or groan, because no bill collectors will harass you
on the phone;And every meal you have will taste absolutely great, and the kids will
happily eat every morsel on their plate. You'll manage to find some time alone, to
kick back and unwind,and you'll drift away to pleasant dreams of the most romantic
kind. And no one who crosses your path will give you a reason to fuss or fret. If
they do a fragrant bubble bath will let you forget. The years will roll back, eased
by thoughts of a dear friend who will make you feel like a child again, caught up in
the world of pretend.And when night falls at last,and you close your eyes to
sleep,your dreams will be full of hope that tomorrow you'll keep.May everything you
touch be smooth sailing, inspiring, and fulfilling.You guessed it.
I'm wishing you
a great day!

Message N 14: (about sex again...*#-o d'oh!*X( angry)

From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

* What's your favorite part of sex?
* What's your biggest sexual fantasy (involving one partner)?
* Would you ask me what my biggest sexual fantasy is?
* What's the naughtiest thing you ever thought of me?
* Are you familiar with the term "erotic roleplay"?
* Have you ever had sex in a public place?
* Do you enjoy phone sex?
* Where do you want to have sex the most?
* What do you want to do with my body?
* Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it?
* Would you ever (fill in the blank)?
* Have you ever tried whipped cream in the bedroom?
* Do you want to do something really wild?
* Do you ever had erotic thoughts about me? Describe them.
* Can't we ditch this (fill in the blank) and go have sex?
* What would you do with me if we were alone right now?

ADMIN:
                              etc… etc over sex… 


We apologize for publication frivolous text addressed to our Informant. 

Scammers usually “press this button” in their game with single women. They also often use such psychological methods as asking victims about private and intimate moments like: ”bath-shower”, meal, dream, underwear, etc… to be closer as much as possible to the victim, but it maybe an introduction to getting the victim to submitting intimate or nude photographs or virtual sex and taking a video that they can use in a blackmail scam later.

Message N 15:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

You are my dream, my life, my all
You are more than I ever had before
Lets celebrate our love with all
Lets renew our vows once more.

Hold my hand and don't let go
Open your heart to feel our love grow
Be my valentine, my dear, be my valentine
For as along as we have living time.

My dear sweetheart, be my valentine
With all my heart I'd like you be mine,
Not just today, not just a day,
But all the time, every single day.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Message N 16:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

Hello honey
I believe i have written to you about myself and family and career..Am a native of
Rockaway, New Jersey, I attended the United States Military Academy at West Point,
graduating in 1976 with a commission in Field Artillery. During more than 37 years
of service, I have commanded units at every echelon, from platoon to theater, with
duty in Germany, Albania, Kuwait, Iraq, and the United States. After My first
assignment with U.S. Army Europe, I was assigned to the XVIII Airborne Corps
Artillery at Fort Bragg, N.C., where i commanded two batteries and served as a
battalion operations officer.I returned to U.S. Army Europe serving as a battalion
executive officer and division artillery executive officer including deployment
for Operations DESERT SHIELD and DESERT STORM. I later commanded 2nd Battalion,
8th Field Artillery, 7th Infantry Division, and the Division Artillery, 1st
Cavalry Division.From October 2001 to June 2004, I commanded the 4th Infantry
Division, leading the division during Operation IRAQI FREEDOM from April 2003 to
March 2004. From December 2006 to February 2008, I served as the Commanding
General, Multi-National Corps – Iraq (III Corps) as the operational commander of
the surge of forces. Later, I served as the Commanding General, Multi- National
Force - Iraq and subsequently United States Forces - Iraq, from September 2008
until September 2010. From October 2010 until August 2011, I was the Commander of
United States Joint Forces Command.Other significant assignments include: Arms
Control Officer, Office of the Secretary of Defense; Chief of Staff, V Corps;
Assistant Division Commander (Support), 1st Armored Division; Deputy Commanding
General, Task Force Hawk, Albania; Director of Force Management, Office of the
Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Plans; and Assistant to the Chairman of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff where I was the primary military advisor to Secretaries
of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.

I holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from West Point and a master’s
degree in Nuclear Effects Engineering from North Carolina State University. Am
graduate of the Army War College and holds a master’s degree in National Security
and Strategic Studies from the Naval War College. I also holds two honorary
degrees, a Doctorate in Humane Letters from North Carolina State University and a
Doctorate of Laws Honoris Causa from the Institute of World Politics.
My awards and decorations include four Defense Distinguished Service Medals, two
Army Distinguished Service Medals, the Defense Superior Service Medal, six Legions
of Merit, the Bronze Star Medal, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, four
Meritorious Service Medals, the Army Commendation Medal, the Army Achievement
Medal, and the Combat Action Badge. He has also received the Secretary of State
Distinguished Service Medal and Orders of Military Merit from Brazil, Colombia,
Romania, and Italy. He was also appointed as an Officer in the French National
Order of the Legion of Honor.I have three children and am adopted one which i have
not told anyone about except you
Message N 17:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

Hello Honey
I understand everything ok but i don't think money would be our problem now,right
now my account on facebook is under routine check by the the United States Army and
i will will add you once i get back to it..i hope you are ok and doing well..i want
to let you know that i love you so much and i miss you very well and what did you so
say about the private call..

Hugs
Message N 18:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

* Are you adventurous in bed?
* What is your favorite sexual fantasy?
* Do you enjoy "erotic" sex?
* How comfortable are you discussing sex?
* How many times a week do you want sex?

Message N 19: (and again... *8-} silly *:O) clown)

From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Feb 2014

* What's your favorite place to be kissed?
* Describe your favorite kiss you've ever had?
* What's your favorite color lingerie?
* What color panties are you wearing?
* What's your favorite sexual position?
* Do you prefer ice cubes or hot wax?
* Do you prefer strawberries with whipped cream or chocolate?
* Do you prefer sex beneath the sheets or on top?
* Do you prefer sex with the lights on or off?
* Do you like rough sex or smooth sex?
* What's your sexiest article of clothing?
* Where would you like me to touch you more?
* What sexual act feels the best when we have sex?
* Have you ever had a sexy dream about me? Describe it.
* What one word would describe the most pleasurable night you've had?
Message N 20:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Mar 2014

Hello honey
I have submitted a form to the United states diplomats department and i guess it has
be approved so The military will arrange for a military phoning service from
Afghanistan to your location.All you need to do is to send a mail to
ts2military@cheerful.com,They would first need to purchase a special satellite phone
and appropriate SIM card. You would need to tell them that you wish to communicate
with me,and tell them in details where you are located...they would reply your
mail,sending you a form to fill.. when you are done they will tell you what the
next procedure will be. They will charge you but it will be refunded at the end of
the activation......

Message N 16:
From: "Simeon Brooke" ts2military@cheerful.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Mar 2014

SAT Phones

Camp Kabul in Afghanistan

We were among the first telecommunications operators in the satellite technology field on the territory of Iraq andAfghanistan and as such we have enjoyed a successful cooperation with US Troops, DOD Contractors, Contracting Officers and Civilians from Camp Kabul in Afghanistan ... 

Our satellite/telecom service products are available in all US bases, including location of Camp Kabul in Afghanistan. This broadband service offer two-way high-speed internet access with no phone lines, no cable, no dial-up modem. It's always online, available virtually anywhere, and affordable. Your computer or wireless / wired network can receive internet signal, through a special satellite VSAT modem which was usually set up in a building or tent when deployed. This type of Internet connection you can share with other soldiers from Camp Kabul in Afghanistan. It is an ideal solution, if you want to start Internet cafe / cybercafe in your new location. Most soldiers deploy with a laptop in hand and a hookup to the Internet in their barracks.
This is especially important for the many who are married, and have young children. The Internet access/telecom service has resulted in major morale improvements. Troops no longer feel cut off from home. Not all the Internet connectivity is just for staying in touch with the folks back home. The troops from Camp Kabul in Afghanistan use the Internet a lot for professional tasks, and not all of them are official business. Some troops blog, and many other stay in touch with military friends and associates in other parts of the world. The Internet/phoning service has made possible many online communities composed of military professionals.
We deliver satellite equipment to most of all military locations in AfghanistanIraq and the Middle East within 3 days.
    
email: ts2military@cheerful.com


Contact form for Telecom/voice communication service for U.S. Military Personnel from Camp Kabul in Afghanistan

Your full name :



Home address/Let us know more about your location - ZIP or full address :



E-mail :



Phone number or DSN :



Phone service provider :

Billing information

Method of payment/preferably WU, as we have agent avaliable for pickup any where in the world depending on your location.
please select one...Wire transfer ,Money Gram,Western Union

Note: Information on how and where payment is to be made would be sent to you by our Opreating Engineer, Immediately after receiving and confirming all the necessary  infornmation provided above.

This information is optional

if you have own satellite equipment let us know details.

If you use any satellite service please write information about the provider, type of used connection and prices. We will try to prepare better offer.

Your questions, opinions, information.


                                         
                                        TS2 provides voice communication in camp Kabul in Afghanistan  via                               Iridium, Thuraya and Inmarsat network     .
                                                    Tags: Portable Satellite Internet, Global Satellites, Satellite Prepaid 
                                                       The premier Military Satcom in Afghanistan and Iraq © 2014


                                 Screenshot of the letter above: 




ADMIN:

Never send your personal details to anybody on the Internet!


Message N 21:
From: "Simeon Brooke" ts2military@cheerful.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Mar 2014

The Premier Satellite Military Telecom in Afghanistan and Iraq
  
Attn : (name removed)

 Goodday and thanks as your mail was well received in our office and we are officially telling you that according to military rules here and due to some other reasons the money will be paid with the following option provided by us here because most of the military personnel here after due course using bank transfer they will go and cancel all transactions and come up with other issues and so we require all the following method of payment because we will be the one to keep the records..

  Due to the reason that the Military Personnel you requested to speak to is a ranking officer and Following the information in the request to speak with General Raymond T Odierno...
  
Here is the payment information of our agent available for pick up via MONEY GRAM  which is more effective and faster,here is the activation fee: 865USD (SAT PHONE,ENCRYPTED NETWORK,ANGLE LOCATION,SIMCARDLINE)

Name : Henny Suzana Mediani
State : Victoria
Country : Australia
Zip Code : 3000
Text Question : color
Answer :white

These are the informations you will need to make the payment via MONEY GRAM and more effective, as soon as the payment is been made, you would forward the payment control number as well as the payment information to us,  so we can confirm your payment. As soon as your payment is been confirmed, a confirmation notice would be sent to you and registration/ activation would take place immediately .

Best Regards,
Operating Department
TS2 mobile service

Message N 22:
From: "Simeon Brooke" ts2military@cheerful.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Mar 2014

Attn: (name removed)

Your mail was well received and understood but unfortunately your request of the scanned ID can't be given to you for some reasons and i hope you understand this very well...

Goodday

Message N 23:
From: "Simeon Brooke" ts2military@cheerful.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Mar 2014

ATTN: (name removed)

Goodday  madam and your mail was well received and we have to do this last favor for teh general as he as written to us and plead to us that,there is somethings you don't understand and here is the copy of what you are looking for and nothing more..please fill in the first information we gave to you and also i believe you send the money for the activation

Regards
Simeon Brooke

Attachments:
                    

               
                                                          “My National ID”
                              FAKE ID Card! FORGERY!
                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                                                         “Passport Henny”
                              FAKE Passport! FORGERY!

                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


Message N 24:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX March 2014

Hello honey
Thanks so much for your mail and please do have a a successful business schdule as
well and please do not allow any man to touch you and i can;t wait to hear your
voice or be with you soonest and i love you so much anf i will keep on writing to
you as much as you are there..i will send you good wishes and all that..love you so
much honey

hugs and kisses

Message N 25:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date:XX Apr 2014

Hello
I really don't know what to say and i don't need help and i only need you to make
the payment to the company and let them activate the call that is all i need,and i
don't think they are the one making fun of me,you are the one making fun of me,they
have been connecting other US Amry officials and i see no reason to doubt them..so i
want to you to go and make the payment because without me hearing your voice i don't
think i will be comfortable with this relationship anymore
Message N 26: 
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Apr 2014

Hello
First and foremost i cannot send you my ID card it is against the Military Rules for
Generals and if you don't believe or trust me that am the person talking to you fine
by me.you can forget about everything ok..i will never do that to you,i will never
and i repeat never send anyone my military Id card not when am about to retire now
and i don't want anything that will cause any damaged to what i have worked and
labour for and morever for someone who doesn't trust me..if you don't understand me
and you don't want to send it then i wish you goodbye and best of luck

Message N 27:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Apr 2014

Look stop making a fool of me ok..you have done more than enough in trying to ruined my career suspicions for what..don't you know i do upgrade my page due to scam and
hackers..

bye
Gen.Raymond T Odierno





ADMIN:
Above is a facsimile of Raymond T. Odierno's signature
See here:


Message N 28:
From: "Raymond Odierno" rodierno@rediffmail.com
To: XXXX
Date: XX Apr 2014

Hello Honey
first and foremost i want to tell you that i will always loved you and don't do
anything to jeopardize this relationship and what my agent said about you i know
they won't lie to me and i want to tell you my page now is been upgraded anytime
and check out people who sent me message because of scammers and hackers and if
you are unavailable to send me message then it means you are not real but i sent
you a message on facebook already and like i said if you check google and facebook
you will see that so many people have used my name for negative activities and
even right now so many people male and female has written to me on their scams and
i have to direct to the FBI department so they can see to their problems but for
you i really don't know what to sat to you because you are nor truthful to me and
like i said if i will want to continue this relationship it will be when i heard
your voice on phone so when you are ready to make the payment for the phone
activation then i will be ready to continue with you..don't get me wrong i have
loved you and it will hurt me if you don't comply with this it means i have fall
in love wrongly and i will never forgive myself for that..

Take care for yourself when you make the payment and i call you and i heard your
voice i will be willing to continue

Hugs       

ADMIN:

Our Baiter made him busy and caused him to work hard and get nothing…. *;) winking
                


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                      SCAM/SPAM
                  Advance Fee Fraud

                        James Williams
                              (Nigeria)




Phone Number: 972 559 8373


Message:


Mr. James Williams enquirydepartment@ibibo.com
To: XXXX
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 2:36 AM



WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company Ltd.
Corporate Head-Quarter
WCO-Plaza No1.Muritala Mohammed Inter'l Airport
Road Lagos City Nigeria
 
Hello:
 
I AM Diplomat James Williams, the diplomatic Courier Agent sent from the Federal Government of Nigeria to deliver your consignments to you. Sequel to here in F/W Dallas International Airport Texas here with your Consignments boxes, due to the delays here in the Airport by the Airport Custom Security, however, I will be boarding the next Flight to your State Home as soon as the Airport Customs finish their Investigations with the Consignment Boxes.
 
Meanwhile, I will also want you to re-confirm back to me with your complete residential/House Address so as to enable me not making any mistake.
 
Your full Name:
Address:
State/Postal Code:

Direct Line to reach you:
Age:
Occupation:

Copy of Identification:

 
Kindly reconfirm the needed information to me as am waiting to proceed immediately to your place as soon as am through with the Custom Authority here in F/W Dallas International Airport TexasUSA.
Regards,

Mr. James Williams,
WCO-Diplomat Logistic Global Courier Company LTD.

PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY.



If you get this message do not reply! Put it in your trash box

Never send your personal details to anybody on the Internet!



 Attribution 3.0 License. You must acknowledge the source of your material with a reference to this blog. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of Scampolice Group in obtaining verified data. Commercial organisations MUST obtain a licence for use by contacting us at  (scampolicegroup AT Gmail DOT com). All income is donated to http://www.facingafrica.org.

Download a brochure here :  http://www.facingafrica.org/


Our data base is up and running and available for Google bots.
                                                      Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment